was founded in the early 1950's by 20 families who
moved to Southern Maryland with the building of the
Patuxent River Naval Air Station. Throughout the
years we have grown and evolved, catering to a
diverse membership with a wide spectrum of both
spiritual and religious needs. Our members come not
only from St. Mary's County, but also from
neighboring Charles and Calvert Counties.